Manager, Health, Safety and Environment
This job posting is no longer active.
This position provides direction and technical support for Health, Safety and Environment to IPEX locations including but not limited to:
- HSE systems implementation
- HSE systems evaluation and compliance auditing
- Delivery of corporate HSE training programs
- Initial crisis management contact
- Investigation of serious accidents and incidents
- Worker’s compensation claims management
- Standards and implementation tools for the IPEX Environmental Management System.
- Industrial hygiene, Medical surveillance and Personal Protective Equipment
- Corporate HSE training programs including development, scheduling and evaluation
- Environmental reporting, permits and regulatory compliance.
- HSE issues related to raw materials and wastes
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate will need:
- Post-secondary education in Health and Safety, preferrably a university degree
- Holds a professioal Health and Safety designation (CRSP/CSP)
- 5-10 years experience in the Health and Safety field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communicatin skills
- Ability to travel