Customer Service Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Located at our Invader Crescent, Mississauga location this is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the customer service field. The Customer Service Representative provides quality service to our Canadian customers, primarily in the industrial/plumbing markets. We are looking for someone with a business related education and 3-5 years of experience and excellent telephone manner. The successful candidate will:
- Enter, release and track customer orders via EDI, fax, and phone, using all system tools
- Verify customer account number, pricing, terms, delivery requirements etc.
- Track backorders, and ensure that production, purchasing and distribution are reacting accordingly
- Liase with other departments who are part of the service team to ensure proper service from all directions
- Provide quotes
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding price, delivery, or technical support
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding status of orders.
- Assist in the resolution of disputes
- Perform other tasks as required
In order to be successful in this role, the successful candidate will need:
- Community College or University degree in a business related field
- 3-5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 40 WPM keyboarding skills
- Excellent telephone manner