Quality Control Inspector
This job posting is no longer active.
- In the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager, supervise Quality Control Inspectors, respond to complaints, make decisions on final disposition of rejected products, take care of third party agencies during their inspections.
- Keep the QC data base up to date.
- Ensure that calibration is up to date for equipment used in the QC department per corporate guidelines.
- Check and record findings for first off and last off samples.
- Perform tests on manufactured products ensuring that they meet all company and third party standards.
- Maintain records of all production runs and testing results.
- Inspect production on a daily basis ensuring customers receive quality products.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints regarding quality.
- Assist in training and evaluating performance of hourly inspectors, motivating them to reach personal and business goals.
- Ensure that labels are available for each production run
The successful candidate will possess:
- Formal training in the area of quality control and/or over 5 years QC experience in a manufacturing environment and injection molding plant.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control procedures, and measuring skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO procedures.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, make decisions and achieve company goals