Project Support Technician
This job posting is no longer active.
We are seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our team of professionals at our Invader Plant. This is an hourly position, with a working schedule of Monday to Friday days, with overtime as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Plan & execute work assignments within a given schedule.
- Operate hoisting & lifting devices.
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and repair plant machinery, tooling, molds, equipment, systems, and physical structures.
- Operate with skill various machine tools, including but not limited to: lathes, grinders, milling machine, saws, ARC welding equipment & hand/power tools.
- Fabricate & assemble machinery/equipment components.
- Provide training, instruction, and direction to assigned apprentices, helpers, and sub-contractors during the course of their duties.
- Know and keep familiar of all national, provincial, and local codes as they affect repair and maintenance, safety, and construction and dismantling of machinery, equipment, and structures.
- Prepare test material, manufacture test samples &/or overlook components as they go through the manufacturing process. Assemble product testing components & perform necessary testing using CSA/ASTM standards.
- Maintain lab integrity with good housekeeping & equipment maintenance.
- Work with other classifications of employees on equipment & machinery.
- Carry-out administrative duties, specifically but not limited to: documenting test data, filing, report summaries, etc.
- Be required to function in other capacities as directed by the direct supervisor.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed Grade 12 or practical experience in a related industry is required.
- The ability to comprehend complex blueprints, CAD drawings, & diagrams (e.g., mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic).
- Experience in a plastic-manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Licensed electrician or millwright certification is an asset
- PLC programming knowledge is an asset
- Computer proficiency.
- Average to good English communication skills both written & verbal.
- Knowledge of health & safety practice in a plant environment
IPEX is looking for a hard-working and team oriented Maintenance Manager to join their operations team at their Edmonton location. The successful candidate will ensure that all aspects of Plant Maintenance & Engineering requirements including equipment installation, design, costing, equipment...
The successful candidate will manage the sales activity for IPEX Municipal products in the Northern Alberta region.The position is based in our IPEX Office in Edmonton, Alberta.
In this role, you will target Municipal engineers, distributors, contractors and end users to identify their needs and then...
The successful candidate will be primarily involved with Process Improvements as well managing the Quality Assurance Program for the IPEX Fabrication Plant facility. The position is based in our IPEX Office in Edmonton, Alberta. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the following...
This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented Manager with excellent planning and scheduling skills and a focus on building a high performing production team.
As a key member of the Plant Management team, the Production Manager ensures, through his team, that the plant runs in a safe and...
IPEX has an opportunity with an opening for aSales Representative (Mechanical-Industrial Products) Saskatchewan to join our team.
The successful candidate will manage the sales activity for IPEX Mechanical-Industrial products in the Saskatchewan Area.The position is based in our IPEX Office in Saskatoon,...
SUMMARY:Shift QA Inspector shall follow all relevant working procedures, perform inspection and testing and fill out test/inspection results properly. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform receiving inspection of rings.
- Print out inspection sheets for production as required.
- Perform all required...
More Jobs »
- IPEX Inc.
- IPEX Electrical Inc.
- IPEX USA LLC
- IPEX Management Inc.
- IPEX Technolgies Inc.