Team Leader, Distribution Planning, Logistics/Supply Chain
This job posting is no longer active.
Our Logistics Department is currently looking for a dedicated professional who will bring hands on leadership to our team of Distribution Planners for a maternity leave coverage (minimum 15 months).
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare, release and track stock transfer orders in order to ensure timely distribution to IPEX regional warehouses.
- Co-ordinate planned inventory levels in distribution warehouses.
- Monitor inventory levels and co-ordinate changes as necessary.
- Review inventory to identify slow moving items and initiating corrective action.
- Facilitate communication between Sales, Customer Service, Shipping and IPEX Management to provide stock transfer information and resolve conflicting demands.
- Complete other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Community College/University degree/diploma in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- Completion of CAPIC certification or PMAC Certificate in Purchasing, or equivalent.
- Significant project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with distribution supply to North American warehouses
- Experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing an MRP, DRP and inventory management systems.
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well developed written and oral communication skills
- Well developed organization and prioritization skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong teamwork and customer service abilities; able to exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to market conditions and dynamics as required