This job posting is no longer active.
IPEX Bermondsey is looking for a Process Specialist to join their operations team. The Process Specialist is an expert on the topic of PVC and CPVC processing. Coupled with Injection Moulding experience the expectations are to develop and improve processing methodologies and technologies for the business.
- Directly works with all new moulds and new products team members.
- Directly works with material resin suppliers be they internal or external to determine optimal processing parameters.
- Works with processing team to develop scientific moulding based best practices and documentation for qualifying moulds.
- Initiates and facilitate projects or studies to gain better understanding of processing issues for moulding.
- Train or facilitate learning of new process to supervisors and technicians as applicable.
- Active participation in IPEX 5-S Program.
- Continuous participation in all facility waste management program and environmentally related training.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Plastic Engineering, or related discipline
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a plastic-manufacturing environment (PVC/CPVC preferred)
- At least 3 years experience working with Injection Moulding
- Demonstrated PVC processing skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of health and safety practice in a plant environment